9 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 07, 2001 - 02:31 PM

Hey Bro,

What is up with that "spam'd" message????

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 07, 2001 - 02:46 PM

What exactly is a spam"d message?

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 07, 2001 - 03:24 PM

Hey Dennis,

I think it has something to do with permission to forward a message to someone? That permission comes from either the forwardee or the forwarder?????

Just a guess???????

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 07, 2001 - 03:50 PM

Hate to be a pain in the ass, but I still don't get it. I don't understand the term spam'd. Sorry!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 07, 2001 - 04:00 PM

I read the article on the YZ side. What a bunch of crappola!!!!!
Now I got it :D
I guess it took a little investigating on my part OZ! Thanks for your answer anyway :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted June 07, 2001 - 04:30 PM

Sorry guys, I was out in the shop installing my new suspension from MX-Tech :D Now I can probably get to a higher speed before I crash :) Also installed my Thumper radiator guards. Man, those things are BEEFY.

You got it, we had someone sign up to post an advertisement. I've seen this on other sites and figured it would be coming here. One of Bryans, prices for fame :D :D

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, MX-Tech suspension, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

• Bill

Posted June 07, 2001 - 04:32 PM

Use my profile to access my email address. I still need your address in OZ. I'll send you the stickers. I sent Taffy his, so yours shouldn't be a problem.

• Taffy

Posted June 07, 2001 - 11:07 PM

yes & by the way bill thanks for those stickers & all your hard work. they look great!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 08, 2001 - 02:59 AM

I recieved my stickers yesterday. Thank you very much.

• finglan

Posted June 08, 2001 - 03:29 AM

Ditto, the stickers are great. Good quality, still holding on like the day I put them on after several washes. Thanks for all your time on it! I wonder if the same company could make some tank decals for a good price that would stay on?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.