when are 03 yz450f's going to be at dealers???

4 replies to this topic
  • mtbiker_md

Posted August 16, 2002 - 05:26 PM

iam looking to trade in my 02 wr250 for a yz 450 and wondering if anyone has seen them yet[maybe on west coast?]or has information when they will be available?? ive heard august and sept. thanks

• snapcrklnpop

Posted August 17, 2002 - 06:10 AM

Hey Mtbiker, I live just over the MD line in PA and I have a yz450 on order right now. I am supposed to get one from the first shipment from a dealer in Bel-Air, MD when they come in. They tell me it will be late august.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mx317

Posted August 17, 2002 - 06:21 AM

Yamaha's web site still has Aug as release date. It could be late Aug thought and still not reach dealers until Sept. I am supposed to get the first one my dealer gets. I have already sold my current bike and I really hope my new 450 comes before all the big Labor day races.

• motoman393

Posted August 17, 2002 - 01:03 PM

I called NCY and they said the first 450 arrived at a dealership down the road today...and they are expecting their 450 on Mon-Tues. The dealership I work at expects the 450's to be invoiced early next week (we already got the posters and demos videos with Dubach test riding it, the 450 looks LIGHT) Later,

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 17, 2002 - 01:25 PM

Motoman ya need to get some pics of the new beast asap
Once ya got it in the garage and tucked in :)

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.