Update On West Coast TT run

3 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 15, 2002 - 03:14 AM

The 1st annual West Coast Thumper Run is coming together; So far we have about 26 people going. :) I never thought it would climb that high this fast, and we have a month to go.

Here are two links to the Morning star Brochures
Front Page Brochure 1
Back Page Brochure 2
Keep Signing up and calling Morning Star for researvations. Remember we are in Camp Ground A, 40 people can be there.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Special Note and Update
Morning star has graciuosly opened the gate for us that weekend, Here are the rules though
<ul type="square">[*]Walk the bike to the gate less then 50 yards[*]bike can not be running until you get to the gate or beyond[*]Any Infraction the gate is closed "PERIOD"[/list]I think thats far, please read the brochure it has the camp rules.
Plus for those bringing an RV or large Camper, make reservations you are not able to park in the Camp Area A\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
West Coast TT’er Ride-in Schedule for September 20th – 22nd

When
Friday, September 20th – Sunday, September 22nd
For most, we assume that Friday will be a day of traveling and getting organized to ride on Saturday and Sunday.

Where
Morning Star Web Site
PDF Map of Forest Hill
Tahoe National Forest Ranger Map

We want to get in the same camp area, closest to the back gate, as this allows for entrance to the riding area. We are working on getting the gate unlocked for us that weekend.

We recommend that you make reservations before you leave. Please take a look at the Morning Star Lake Campground link for detailed information on camping fees. Here is a summary of camping fees:

Campsites
· Rear Area Campsites $18.00/day
· Front Area Campsites $20.00/day
· Waterfront campsites $25.00/day (no pets allowed)

Group Tent Areas
· Group Tent Area "A": $75.00 minimum fee (covers 25 people). $3.00/person for each additional camper. A maximum of 40 people allowed.
· Group Tent Area "B": $120.00 minimum fee (covers 40 people). $3.00/person for each additional camper. A maximum of 60 people allowed.

Restrictions
· Red and Green Stickers are checked for being up-to-date however, they are not kicking anyone out (to our knowledge). Sound output is being checked at staging areas, so make sure your pipe is freshly packed. Red Sticker Open Riding Schedule
· Two strokes will be allowed however, you will be subject to lots of teasing and KP duty. ;^)

[ August 15, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• keith_king

Posted August 15, 2002 - 11:51 PM

Ego im speaking for everyone when i say this, THANKS for going above and beyond to get this first anual TT run put together :D :D :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 21, 2002 - 03:54 AM

DIT*DIT*DIT*DI*DI*DIT
***News Flash***
Ok here we go 30 days!!!!!!!

I am keeping Brian Bosch informed on how many are coming on a week-by-week basis. Why? You asked

For now lets just say that there is going to be some great motivation to come and participate in the 1st annual west coast TT run.

I cannot say right now anything in details but soon. If you don’t show you will miss some great "STUFF"

SO far I have 26 people responding as coming. Lets get some more.

Please PM myself; Big Blue One, Cisco, Wyllie1 and Fryboy if you’re going or leave a ya vote here.

It will be an awesome time and great rewards are waiting you :)

A special thanks to the Crew Big Blue One, Fryboy, Cisco and Wyllie1 for volunteering and gathering recon info on Forest Hill….

Don’t Miss it

• The_Blue_One

Posted August 21, 2002 - 06:52 AM

I will be bringing a couple of people with me.Can't wait for the ride.I may go up there on labor day weekend to try out my new :) 2-smoke should i be hiding in shame now :D .I still have the 426 but bought a cr 250 from a fellow tter for a buddy bike.

Later Fellas

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.