visiting israel??? please read it!

58 replies to this topic
  • gal

Posted August 14, 2002 - 10:03 AM

as we can get here only street legal wr's and they cost here around 10000$, the market of ilegal bike from abroad is blooming here (israel). i will pay extra 1000-1500$ to someone that will come here with a used yz/wr 426 or a new yz/wr 450 . please contact me here or call
972-54-627211 and ill tell u what is the procedure.
thanks

• yznvegas

Posted August 14, 2002 - 10:49 AM

This is a joke right? You think someone is going to Israel and going to bring a dirtbike with them?? :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 14, 2002 - 10:52 AM

Be easy with Gal / Mor

He is good people, I believe he is sincere, although eccentric but very sincere

Gal /Mor How are ya fill me in on the poop (Information) glad to hear from ya was getting a little worried you have been not posting... :)

I will sell ya my 2000 426 for 6kmake it 7k and I will ship it direct to ya

[ August 14, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• gal

Posted August 14, 2002 - 10:54 AM

i dont know whay u think its a joke...
coming to israel ,despite all the bad news is not so bad - its a beautiful place, specialy if u want to travel a small country that u can c snow in the north and desert 200 km south of it and a lot more.
bringing a bike is a piece of cake for someone who knows how to do it - u just put it on the boat and there it goes... ill pay 4 the shippment

• Amador

Posted August 14, 2002 - 11:21 AM

Gal,

You'll have to excuse vegas. We are not all that naive.

So... what are you lookig to spend(USD) on a used yz426 to ship to Israel?

• Wyatt

Posted August 14, 2002 - 11:48 AM

I Actually heard a story from someone about diassembling a bike and checking it through the airport. It was in many seperate packags. They said they went to South America and raced and then sold the bike and all of their gear for a large profit. The new stuff is supposed to be hard to get down there. Sounde really wild, I don't know if the story was true, but it sounded lie it might work.

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 14, 2002 - 11:52 AM

Wyatt

You are close I think it was a 125 and the race was in South Africa,

Or was it a Triumph Twin and in indonisa

Oh well no matter

• beezer

Posted August 14, 2002 - 12:04 PM

I don't think Vegas is off the mark here, read GAL's post.

He asked if anyone was visiting Israel. He said he was looking for an illegal bike.

Anyone who would get mixed up in this with out knowing exactly what they were doing needs their head examined.

Is it Heinekin time yet?

• yznvegas

Posted August 14, 2002 - 12:26 PM

You guys should thank Beezer for his insight, hopefully it enlightened even you, Amador. (not likely though)

Amador, you want to go shipping illegal goods into a country for a grand?? Geese, if you need $$ that bad maybe you could go to Mexico and see if they have anything they want you to bring into the U.S.????

• Amador

Posted August 14, 2002 - 12:52 PM

Originally posted by beezer:
I don't think Vegas is off the mark here, read GAL's post.

He asked if anyone was visiting Israel. He said he was looking for an illegal bike.

Anyone who would get mixed up in this with out knowing exactly what they were doing needs their head examined.

Is it Heinekin time yet?

Beezer,

Gal stated a fact. He never said that he, himself was looking for a stolen bike.(GAL, please tell me you are not soliciting for a stolen bike here)

Vegas,

The only thing that I will be bringing back from Mexico is a trashy hooker to get your uptight little ass laid brother.

You have so much crap foaming out of your mouth you you should mount an toilet paper dispenser on your chest.

I think that the heat down there has evaporated you sence of humor.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yznvegas

Posted August 14, 2002 - 01:00 PM

Amador wrote: "The only thing that I will be bringing back from Mexico is a trashy hooker to get your uptight little ass laid brother"

Yznvegas: You probably know just where to look don't you? Sounds about your speed.

Amador wrote: "You have so much crap foaming out of your mouth you you should mount an toilet paper dispenser on your chest."

Yznvegas: Hanging around 1st grade again to get material? Next time you want to sound witty, go to the boys bathroom, you'll probably find a better joke written on the wall.

Amador wrote: "I think that the heat down there has evaporated you sence of humor."

Yznvegas: Well, the original post that Gal wrote was dead serious, it was not meant to be funny. So, maybe you should think before you type next time.

Another thing, if you want to go discussing international smuggling fraud with Gal, maybe you should do it in something more secure, like crytic e-mail, not in a public forum like this.

• Shawn_Mc

Posted August 14, 2002 - 01:24 PM

Beezer and Vegas, the illegal part of what Gal is talkin about is a stolen bike, but an all off-road bike like a YZ. Kinda like an RZ500 in california. Or riding your YZ in the forest without a sticker!
Gal isnt lookin for hot bikes. He's lookin for bikes period.
Gal, get me $5000 for my 2000 426 and pay the shipping and you can have mine! That puts on an 03 for like 1500 bucks. Ya baby, old bikes dont die, the move to Isreal!!

• Amador

Posted August 14, 2002 - 01:28 PM

Originally posted by yznvegas:
Amador wrote: "The only thing that I will be bringing back from Mexico is a trashy hooker to get your uptight little ass laid brother"

Yznvegas: You probably know just where to look don't you? Sounds about your speed.

YES, Your Mom's casa.

Amador wrote: "You have so much crap foaming out of your mouth you you should mount an toilet paper dispenser on your chest."

Yznvegas: Hanging around 1st grade again to get material? Next time you want to sound witty, go to the boys bathroom, you'll probably find a better joke written on the wall.

where do you think I got your mom's phone number?

Amador wrote: "I think that the heat down there has evaporated you sence of humor."

Yznvegas: Well, the original post that Gal wrote was dead serious, it was not meant to be funny. So, maybe you should think before you type next time.

Another thing, if you want to go discussing international smuggling fraud with Gal, maybe you should do it in something more secure, like crytic e-mail, not in a public forum like this.

I don't think that gal is trying to smuggle stolen goods, but you live in vegas, so you would know more about crime than I would.

And just for the record, I do not hang around kids to get my material.......poo-poo head.

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 14, 2002 - 01:42 PM

Shawn is correcto mundo again :)

Thats Why I asked for 7k and I will ship it.

Can ya see that 450 Shawn Can Ya :D

• yznvegas

Posted August 14, 2002 - 01:43 PM

Amador, I know your part of the world, your right near Vallejo right? Yah, thats nice, Poo-Poo head. :) :D

• starttman

Posted August 14, 2002 - 04:03 PM

your mom ... thats original.....isreal is the armpit of the earth.it would be a waste of good motorcycle to ship it there.

• beezer

Posted August 14, 2002 - 04:56 PM

I would be careful dealing with anyone who wants something done underneath the radar screen.

• Fastest1

Posted August 14, 2002 - 05:22 PM

Gal is not asking for a stolen motorcycle! Israel only sells the Wr. You have to ship things just like grey market cars used to be done. You would be allowed to ship it in and pay a duty of some sort. They just want competitive dirt bikes. Good Luck Gal! :)

• Amador

Posted August 15, 2002 - 06:09 AM

I think that Beezer and Vegas might be the same dude. There can't possibly be two people that ignorant.

Starttman,

My Mom?........yes, she is original. Your mom? Not so original. There are many at the trailer park just like her.

• Hick

Posted August 15, 2002 - 07:23 AM

Originally posted by Amador:
I think that Beezer and Vegas might be the same dude. There can't possibly be two people that ignorant.

Ignorant of what?

They just assumed that Gal is asking somebody to smuggle a bike into Israel.

Or is he asking somebody to legally deliver a model that simply isn't sold in Israel, taking the bike into the country legally through customs etc?

The former is obviously illegal, the latter isn't. Maybe Gal could clear up the confusion because I just read the post again and I'm not sure which it is (I doubt English is Gal's primarly lingo). But it sounds like smuggling in a bike and selling it. Black market dirt bikes. Whodathunkit? I don't know anything about Israel, but something tells me you don't want to toy with incarceration in ANY foreign country.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.