Bars? Need Help Fast !!!

No replies to this topic
  • Yamaha600Racer

Posted July 17, 2004 - 11:53 AM

Hey guyz...tangled up today with another rider of a decent sized table, the bike fell down on its side and the handlebars are completely twisted (MSR Dominators)....they suck....anyway, for my question... should i get a 7/8 bar of oversized with a universal clamp... i dont want to buy new tripple clamps b/c i dont plan on keeping if after this season....(GETING A NEW 250F) so which should i get... im 5'11 and like the traditional stock bend (I think)...please get back to me soon because i need to order it like tomorrow so its here for me to practice on b4 my next race... thanks guyz Pete .... sry for all the typos...im in a rush :thumbsup: :devil:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.