Have you seen the Chick in the Latest Dirt Rider?

38 replies to this topic
  • thumper4life

Posted August 14, 2002 - 08:28 AM

watch out for the kicker on the top

• bajafiend

Posted August 14, 2002 - 12:06 PM

If you dont like her your GAY!

• MXOldtimer

Posted August 14, 2002 - 01:28 PM

Originally posted by SoundChaser:
...now there's a set of doubles I would like to clear! What ya think, 2nd or 3rd gear ?

clear??? If I was to jump those doubles I'd take my helmet off and pray for a face plant.

• starttman

Posted August 14, 2002 - 04:06 PM

don't knock implants....if you could get your junk lengthened you would...

• beezer

Posted August 14, 2002 - 04:48 PM

No I wouldn't.

Leroy axed the teacher, Teacher I gots the biggest one in the third grade is that cause I'm black.

Teacher: No that because your 18.

• John_Curea

Posted August 14, 2002 - 05:20 PM

Bill

You're killing me....... :) :D

• grashoper250

Posted August 14, 2002 - 05:53 PM

Posted from Jason in KC
-----------------------------------------------
"check those pics in DirtRider closely, she is sportin' a big a$$ diamond on that left hand..looks like some lucky feller has made a claim!!!" -----------------------------------------------

A ring doesn't plug a hole!

[ August 14, 2002: Message edited by: grashoper250 ]

• FASTFRANK

Posted August 15, 2002 - 05:59 AM

To me there is nothing sexier than a "Dirt Girl". Now if you could just find one that sexy that can ride as good as we can. Can you imagine having Sharon being able to ride and compete with you and then take her home and well you know what I mean. Dam, what a nice thought!!! LOL Frank :) :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 15, 2002 - 06:10 AM

The Last Frame of this sum it all up
You will Need Power Point to View this or IE just click anywhere in the screen once its up for each page

De-Motivation

[ August 15, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZeezee

Posted August 15, 2002 - 06:20 AM

OH Sh@#*@#, EGO, that was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!!!
How can I get that as a file-I need to send that on to a few people...
LOL!!!!
We've got those damn motivational posters hanging all over this office...

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 15, 2002 - 06:29 AM

Anyone who wants it PM me with an email and I will forwadr it to ya

Or you can right mouse click on it and save traget as.

It will be saved as a .ppt file but there you can right mouse click and choose show

[ August 15, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• Fastest1

Posted August 15, 2002 - 06:54 AM

She must lack any self esteem to have had those headrests installed! Regarding getting any male parts lengthened. If someone was to offer a way of lengthening (the already long thing LOL) but I would lose all feeling I would never consider it. Suicide maybe! :)

• Dodger

Posted August 15, 2002 - 07:04 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Oh my god, that was too much....

Dodger :) :D

• jkcmotox

Posted August 15, 2002 - 04:09 PM

What???? I can't believe these negative comments from guys who ride and race dirt bikes. Both my RM250 and my YZ426 are bristling with after market parts. It is only fair that my girlfriend has "Bolt-ons" too. Hinson clutch, ceramic coated cylinder, graphics kit......D-cup boobies.

Nothin' wrong with fixin up your ride!!!

I will try to feel sorry for her (or me!) when she is in my garage hanging out with me and the bike while she is busting out of her white Dirtgirl tank top.

• Boit

Posted August 16, 2002 - 04:34 AM

There are females in dirt bike mags? Funny, I only have eyes for my sweetheart.

• beezer

Posted August 16, 2002 - 04:44 AM

And she's looking over your shoulder right now.

• Mikaberg

Posted August 16, 2002 - 08:03 AM

If you can touch them , they are real !!

• jnickell

Posted August 16, 2002 - 08:16 AM

Sex does sell. It isn't that people buy things because a hot chick is sitting on it or wearing it. It is because the advertisers are simply trying to get the consumers to look at it in the first place. It is easy to go blowing by an ad when it isn't very noticable. Put a hot chick in your clothing and people stop to look. If enough people look the chances of your product being exposed are much greater.

• thumperguy426

Posted August 16, 2002 - 01:02 PM

That girl isnt Sharon Moore, and if it was, her boobs aren't fake, and yes it is a service Honda CR 500AF.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.