jetting after a new DR. D Slip on Silencer?

1 reply to this topic
  • Jetsprint2

Posted July 16, 2004 - 09:48 AM

I just installed a new Dr. D slip on exhaust on my 2004 yz450f and want to know if it will change my jetting specs.

----------------------------------------------------------
2004 YZ 450F, Dr. D exhaust, Pro-Taper, Renthal Drive System, E-line Carbon Fiber, Maxum Oil, K&N Filter.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSJ17

Posted July 16, 2004 - 12:14 PM

I asked about jetting changes when I first got my Dr. D pipe, and Doug told me that "We run our bikes with the stock needle in the #3 position." This made my bike run better, but I still think there is some room for improvement. I'm not really very good at tweaking my bike's jetting just yet (and I'm lazy, ha!), so I haven't messed with it any more than that ...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.