YZ450 owners with a revalve?

1 reply to this topic
  • KillerHiller

Posted July 15, 2004 - 09:28 PM

I miss my 450 and may get another one. Leaning toward Blue! My 03 worked pretty well but wondering if your revalve made a night and day diference.

Also curious who did the revalves or what you did to make the stock valving work on the track. I'm 170lbs, Sr A rider.

I rode a 520SX the other day and now I'm longing for more ponies.

Thanks,
KH

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted July 16, 2004 - 10:04 AM

I miss my 450 and may get another one. Leaning toward Blue! My 03 worked pretty well but wondering if your revalve made a night and day diference.

Also curious who did the revalves or what you did to make the stock valving work on the track. I'm 170lbs, Sr A rider.

I rode a 520SX the other day and now I'm longing for more ponies.

Thanks,
KH

More ponies than a 520SX??? Buy the damn 540kit!!!!!!!!!!

Revalve on my 03 is a custom stack based on RaceTech Gold Valves - Forks & Shock. It works really well for me as I did not want to spend big bucks on ENZO yet - waiting to win lottery. I have ridded my 03 of any mid stroke harshness & braking bumps are totally controlable now - I do not have bottoming issues and I kept my stock springs - against my own advice - but from my Tuner - ride is just plush enough & stiffness / or not enough of it, is not an issue except on some hard pack tracks.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.