Any OKIE'S out there?

4 replies to this topic
  • calvin

Posted August 11, 2002 - 05:23 PM

I might be relocating to the OKC (Mustang) area and I was wondering if there is any good riding out there? I've lived in Kentucky and Ohio for most of my life so woods riding is all I know and I'm not in to MX too much. I spent the last few days with a few friends who live in Mustang but they don't ride so I don't know what the riding is like. I didn't see many trees or hills but OKC is a great city? We drove up to Tumbleweeds in Stillwater to see Tracy Byrd play and had a great time. If anyone can give me some info I would appreciate it. Thanks

• Cobra314

Posted August 11, 2002 - 06:24 PM

Hell yeah there is some good riding here!!! First you have Motorcycle Raceway (aka Douglas and 59th) best dirt you will ever find!! Also Robbie Reynard and Johnnie Marley's home track. Cooperland is an hour up the road in Stillwater. Woodland Hills Offroad Park is down in Anadarko...about an hour towards Lawton...great sand track. and there are more. E-mail me at cobra314@ronronmx.com or if you have AOL Instant Messenger my name is MXCobra314 Let me know when you are coming here.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted August 12, 2002 - 02:20 AM

You Okie's need to talk to Mr. Guy Cooper about becoming a member of ThumperTalk!!

That Guy is so easy to respect >> very decent fellow!! :)

• Hokie

Posted August 12, 2002 - 05:02 AM

oops, I thought you said HOKIES.....go VT!

• novajunkee

Posted August 12, 2002 - 05:48 AM

If your into woods riding try looking at the Oklahoma Cross Country Racing Association (its www.occra.com). Race all over the state and there are several classes to ride in. I think theres 15 tracks that we ride so you have a lot of variety.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.