Need left radiator 98 WR400

10 replies to this topic
  • Hurricane

Posted August 10, 2002 - 09:37 PM

Email me at if someone has one for sale or a set off of a different year YZ or WR that will fit.

Thanks, Chris

• MANIAC998

Posted August 10, 2002 - 10:41 AM

Chris. I have one from an '01 YZF426. It got smashed in an accident, but I had Mylar's repair it. It looks used, but it doesn't leak, and the price is right! Moto2000 just sent me a free headerpipe for my machine with the stipulation that I return the favor. So here you go! It's free if you want it! I'll even pay shipping!!! Just like Moto2000, and the one before him, all you have to do is return the favor. Let me know if you want it. Maniac :)

• Fryboy

Posted August 10, 2002 - 11:29 AM

People like you make this place the best on the net. You are a great person.

• Kyle_E

Posted August 10, 2002 - 12:04 PM

Is that what they mean by "paying it forward." You are a good man.

• MANIAC998

Posted August 10, 2002 - 12:34 PM

Just trying to return the favor. You can also thank Moto2000, he's the one that got me started. And he has someone he would like to thank! Fact is, all of you TT'ers are great at helping others out!!! Let's keep it going. Maniac

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mark_UK

Posted August 10, 2002 - 01:13 PM

well if anyone would like to ''pay forward'' me a set of 426 radiators,,,,,
id be more then chuffed id even pay cash for em :)

• Hurricane

Posted August 10, 2002 - 05:01 PM

Man I love this site, Maniac you're the man. I sent you an email at home. I greatly appreciate this and will definetly pass on the favor to someone next time I get the chance.

• moto2000

Posted August 10, 2002 - 06:36 PM

Heck...I don't mind helping out a cool dude like Maniac, but if he tips over again and bends this header pipe, I'm going to send him something else........a set of training wheels!

• MANIAC998

Posted August 11, 2002 - 12:51 AM

Training Wheels? WOW! Why didn't I think of that!!! Maniac

• MANIAC998

Posted August 13, 2002 - 02:39 PM

Chris. The package got sent out today. It was supposed to go out yesterday, but the UPS guy never showed up! I hope it gets to you in time! Here is the tracking number, 1z7y92y90394456207. Go on, and track your radiator. Good luck, Maniac

• Hurricane

Posted August 14, 2002 - 03:19 AM

Thanks again!!! I'll be watching for it. I just pulled my radiator off last night, man that thing is mangled beyond repair. I'll email when I get it.

Related Content

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  35 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.