'04 WR 450 for sale in Seattle

1 reply to this topic
  • motoloco

Posted July 15, 2004 - 04:39 AM

I also posted this in the for sale forum. I am debating whether to sell it because I am wanting to pay down some debt. I really love this bike and have REALLY babied it, it is practically still new. I broke it in by the book and it has only been to Moab. Only little minor scratches from brush etc. The plastic looks great and runs perfect. I wanted to put a feeler out to see if anyone was interested to help me finalize my decision. I will sell if I got a reasonable offer. I can send pics and talk about price if interested. PM me if interested or email @ cdloveland@netzero.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PhantomWR

Posted July 15, 2004 - 03:51 PM

Don't sell it. Ride it. Ride the piss out of it. File for bankruptcy if ya gota but don't sell your WR.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.