Tires?

1 reply to this topic
  • beezer

Posted July 15, 2004 - 03:26 AM

I know this has been beaten to death but I was wondering about back tires.

I use Pirelli MT-32's on the back and they hold up well even though I spend a fair amount of time on the street. They are expensive though. I ride on rocks, mud and the street.

Any help would be appreciated, as I am a cheapskate.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Racer577

Posted July 15, 2004 - 03:31 AM

I have been running the MT44 fronts with trackmater 2 rears. They work will, althought the rocks do tear up the rear a little. Also the rear is cheap $35 or so mail order.

I know this has been beaten to death but I was wondering about back tires.

I use Pirelli MT-32's on the back and they hold up well even though I spend a fair amount of time on the street. They are expensive though. I ride on rocks, mud and the street.

Any help would be appreciated, as I am a cheapskate.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.