Has anyone tried the Gaerne RX2 boots?

4 replies to this topic
  • westladog

Posted August 09, 2002 - 06:34 AM

What's a good boot under $200?

• xtreme165

Posted August 09, 2002 - 07:04 AM

Used Alpine's Tech 8.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rclark

Posted August 09, 2002 - 07:36 AM

Right now at www.bobscycle.com you can get the Fox Forma Comp boots for $175. I just got a pair and they seem like a pretty good boot for the price.

• Hick

Posted August 09, 2002 - 03:28 PM

As for the RX2, it is well made and comfortable, but you probably don't want to use that for serious riding or anything moto-related. It doesn't have nearly the support of the (unfortunately) more expensive competition models like their SG1, the Tech 6 (or 8) etc.

• osheen

Posted August 09, 2002 - 07:24 PM

I have the Gaerne RX2 and "G" boot. The RX2 is very comfortable and lighter than the "G". The G however has much more support. I think that the RX2 is an excellent boot but would agree it doesn't have the support that others do.

I'd rather always wear my RX2's but the protection factor makes me put on the "G".

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.