Australian TT

2 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 06, 2001 - 09:28 PM

Hey Guys and Gals,

We are two weeks away from the ride of a life time... I received a call late last night from a very interested rider. He is interested in the night ride. That was a pleasant phone call and I would like to re-assure thjis gentlemen that the ride is at the discretion of all parties present. Whatever we want to do we can do... As long at it is reasonably legal.. :)

I will post full directions this time next week.

Luv you all,
Mitch

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 10, 2001 - 02:16 AM

Hey Mitch, how many definates do you have?
I've got twenty so far, but its starting to snowball. Rode down at Gormandale this weekend just to check it out, They've had a lot of rain but its starting to dry out and Bob is going to keep me posted on the weather. In any case I have a contingencey plan as far as the weather goes.
To qualify for the nightride you have to;
Drink copius amounts of booze
Jump the camp-fire (on bike) at least once
ride through the witches hats with great finess
And lastly be able to scream like a complete madman while completing all the above.

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 11, 2001 - 12:18 AM

Hey there Splint,

I have about 10 confirmations and about another 5 to 10 possibles... This is going to be flippin crazy fun.... So, how was the riding this weekend? Muddy? Is it rutted out and dredged due to all the rain?

Call me tomorrow

Mitch

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.