Revised: Dont buy, 450 has problems!!!!

47 replies to this topic
  • DoctorRzed

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:03 PM

Man you all get reiled up over a bunch of bs Yes I lied about the nationals, but the rest is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:05 PM

Ok amature national number 6 what is your number Hombre

I was national # 2 once, then I was national # 1 then I was bullcraptional #1 in Benchracing tooo :)

I also am married to thisPosted Image

[ August 09, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• jkcmotox

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:08 PM

Well, one ting' is fer' shure'.............Da' boy ain't never won no spellin' Bees!!!

God, the public schools must REALLY suck back east!!!

Actually, I think I am starting to feel kinda' sorry for the boy. Send me your address and I will mail you a trophy. Of course, you will have to find someone to stick it in your @$$ so you can see it, but hey, you'll finally have one!

• Hi_N_Mity

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:12 PM

HEY!!!! how did you get a picture of my wife? :D :) :D

• jkcmotox

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:16 PM

EGO,

Dude, that is my cousin! Quit lookin' at her like that. I love her and we are going to move to PA and have 14 kids together. It will be hard breaking up with the goat I have been dating for the last 6 months.........but it can't cook and it walks funny in high heels and people give us weird looks when go to the races on sundays.

• beezer

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:18 PM

jkcmotx, Back east we be nown for or schols.

Dats wher I be learnt.

• Hokie

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:20 PM

Originally posted by jkcmotox:
EGO,

Dude, that is my cousin! Quit lookin' at her like that. I love her and we are going to move to PA and have 14 kids together. It will be hard breaking up with the goat I have been dating for the last 6 months.........but it can't cook and it walks funny in high heels and people give us weird looks when go to the races on sundays.

Man I think all that heat down there in Phoenix has cooked your brain!

:)

• jkcmotox

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:22 PM

Hokie,

Man.......I race dirtbikes.......I don't got no Brain!!!

• DoctorRzed

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:33 PM

My number is 121 and I said I was joking hombre about the nationals including the amature nationals the truth is that I was racing 5weeks ago at evensville PA track and i wrecked my 2002 yz426 and it landed some how on my knee and broke it. I am was in pain and now am recovering. So I have nothing to do and find fun busting yall. How would you feel if you didnt ride in 5 weeks.
Dont worry the bike is OK!!!I just got to clean it today!!!!

• Hokie

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:40 PM

Hokie,

Man.......I race dirtbikes.......I don't got no Brain!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot, me too! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hokie

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:42 PM

Originally posted by pavelkod:
How would you feel if you didnt ride in 5 weeks.

Pretty much how I feel now not having ridden in about 6 weeks.....with probably another 4+ to go.

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:48 PM

I stopped riding 16 years ago, and picked up a 2000 426 with 10 hrs on it in January.

5 weeks, geez kid you must be on those pain killers or something. Im not joking about me wife and I am a National # 1 Ego**** :)

• RedRider110

Posted August 09, 2002 - 05:36 PM

Actually I ride the nationals also. I'm short and have red hair, but I used to be stocky. I ride a CR250 but may switch to a CRF. I won a few SX's this year but nothing to impressive, just a championship. Oh and by the way my nomber is a big 4. Have you heard of me?? :D :) :D

• yznvegas

Posted August 09, 2002 - 06:34 PM

I'm a little taller than the little short red head, wait a minute, I'm a red head too. Sometimes they call me "Red Dog". I ride a 450, I mean, wait, I ride a 426, they are making me ride the current model year.

I'm second in points right now. I like long walks on the beach, soft music, and holding hands, who am I?????

• marion

Posted August 09, 2002 - 08:36 PM

Hey Ego

How'd you get that pic of my wife...... :)

at least the before pic is only loose :D

• MANIAC998

Posted August 10, 2002 - 10:51 AM

Hey EGO. Um, does your wife like to swing? If so, definately let her get ahold of me! I'll be waiting by the phone!!! Maniac

• Vanilla_Gorilla

Posted August 10, 2002 - 11:19 AM

If he really broke his knee, wouldn't he be out for more than 5 weeks? I was out for 6 months because of a torn MCL!!!!!

• DoctorRzed

Posted August 10, 2002 - 02:21 PM

I said so far I was out for 5 weeks I still cant ride or walk on it.

• therapture

Posted August 10, 2002 - 03:15 PM

Originally posted by pavelkod:
Man you all get reiled up over a bunch of bs Yes I lied about the nationals, but the rest is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, you LIED...POSER.....ahhahahaha.

You will get NO respect on this board! EVER again...if you ever did in the first place.

and yeah, I would LOVE to race you, I bet I would smoke your butt so bad that I could take a water break on the 3rd lap!!!!

[ August 10, 2002: Message edited by: therapture ]

• therapture

Posted August 10, 2002 - 03:17 PM

Really?! Well nice to meet you TRAVIS!!!

"FYI I came in 6th overall in the 2001 nationals 125cc on my bills racing rm 125. "

You should really do some research before you lie. It makes you look stupid.
Team Suzuki's Travis Pastrana finished the 2001 125cc Outdoor Nationals in 6th place.
You are probably one of those guys with fox stickers on everything you own.........but no bike. I bet you even have a 3 foot "LBZ" sticker in the back window of your truck, don't you poser?
Go back to your room and play with the barbies you stole from your little sister.

OWNED, and OWNED BAD

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.