I Hate To Do It But..................

8 replies to this topic
  • Rockjockey

Posted July 14, 2004 - 09:31 AM

I put my BRP in the for sale forum today and it is loaded with goodies.It is gently used and scary fast. This is killin me....

• noravitz

Posted July 14, 2004 - 09:53 AM

why :thumbsup:

• JetPilot

Posted July 14, 2004 - 10:07 AM

why :thumbsup:

• TimBrp

Posted July 14, 2004 - 10:16 AM

Yeah why? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rockjockey

Posted July 14, 2004 - 11:13 AM

Injury and subsequent surgery force me to sell and get something smaller and wimpier.Tore up left wrist and they fused it(no movement).Doc says no more motorcycles,but you know we can never quit so I need something lighter and slower for a while(therapy).

• JetPilot

Posted July 14, 2004 - 12:26 PM

That sucks dude :thumbsup: , sorry to hear it.. Did you get hurt on your bike or was it something else ?

• Rockjockey

Posted July 14, 2004 - 03:06 PM

Fell through roof @ work it's been a while ago,just been hangin on to the thought of riding it like I used to.Reality sux.

• TimBrp

Posted July 15, 2004 - 01:14 AM

Sorry to hear that man. Humans are fragile beings. Sux to be one.

• Rockjockey

Posted July 15, 2004 - 04:01 AM

Tell me about it.To add insult to injury my for sale post disappeared overnight.I need to move the scooter so that I can get something smaller and get back out there.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.