Bummed out...

2 replies to this topic
  • Kermit

Posted November 27, 2000 - 09:57 AM

Well I just sold my WR... :) I found that I am going to Italy for Christmas :D, and I needed the cash. I did sell it to my room mate...so it is still in the family. I have to wait 'til spring before I can get another one. At least it will be a 426 I might look at the KTMs too. I guess I'll talk to you guys in April. Thanks for all of the help

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Moto-Mike

Posted November 27, 2000 - 02:31 PM

Kermit-
I will be going to Italy the two weeks prior to Christmas...hopefully I can get a good deal on some alpinestars boots. I figure between the favorable exchange rate and the fact that alot of riding boots are imported from there that I might be able to get a pretty good deal???

• Kermit

Posted November 27, 2000 - 04:47 PM

Too bad I already bought mine here. I paid full retail for 'em yeouch! (Tech 8s) Ok OK I don't have to sell my bike!!! I just found out that I am coming into some money from my grandfathers life insurance YEAH!!! it is not much BUT it will pay for Italy...and I am going to work 6 days a week too. phew!!! I was depressed all day about Blue Betty...My room mate took it out today (I knew he was going to) He did about $150 in damage. Smashed the header a bit, ripped the grips off and broke the throttle housing. He has never really been on a motorcycle before (he is a really good mt. biker...BUT...) I guess he grabbed too much front brake tossed him to the ground at 30mph scraped him up a bit too. He said, "it is alot of bike"...I said, "ah, yeah it is..that is why I got it!"

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.