1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 05, 2002 - 02:18 PM

I just got back from my dealer. He said he was just about to call me and let me know the news.

He showed me his alocation chart.

WR's........1in Dec
2in Feb
3 in March

............1in September

He couldnt give me a date yet but he said it could be as soon as the end of Aug or late Sept!! :)

Oh well ......IT <center> <h2><font color=blue>WILL</h2></center> worth the wait!!

100% sure of that!
Gotsta be MO' betta' than my 93RM250!!!!! :D

[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted August 05, 2002 - 04:46 PM

Since I work at a Yamaha dealership I have seen the allocation chart and the delivery date on YDS. Some dealerships are getting early delivery (August is what the paper says) and some arent, depending on the size of the dealership and how many units it sells per year. Our dealership has 3 locations and we are getting 15 YZ450's the whole year. Only one is coming as a "early release" model and that is the one with my name on it. We are getting 5 in Sept and I didnt look to see when the rest are coming in.

We have already recieved the YZ85, YZ125 and YZ250...and the 450 should be arriving within 2 wks. Whenever the bike gets invoiced it will be here in 5 days. I will let you know when mine is invoiced. Later,

Related Content

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.