ATK and Gas Gas suddenly popular?

1 reply to this topic
  • don87xr600

Posted July 12, 2004 - 02:45 PM

I read somewhere these bikes come with the federal emissions sticker required to street liciense a dirt bike. Is there an electronic fuel injected bike in your future?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • EM_rider

Posted July 13, 2004 - 04:09 AM

I'd like to hear from an owner whether or not this is true. Too many rumors flying around about DS rules, stickers, etc......

But if true, it would be significant news IMHO. My hunch is that meeting federal emissions standards is NOT a high hurdle for bike manufacturers. If Gas Gas and ATK were able to do this, then what excuse would the majors have? None.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.