Ferry looking good on new 450

No replies to this topic
  • intothumpin

Posted August 06, 2002 - 06:26 AM

I got to see Tim's debut on the Yz450F yesterday. He's looking very comfortable on the new mount. The bike appeared to be bone stock except for factory Kayaba suspension, some very trick Magnesium hubs and a few other bolt on items but stock exhaust. I asked Timmy how he liked it compared to the 426. His comment was "it's good!" with a big smile on his face :) It's obvious that they are still trying to sort the thing out. He was looking very fluid and able to select lines that would make the Honda riders cring. The bike looks rock steady through the woops and off-line kickers. I didn't get to wait around for the results, but it wouldn't reflect how he did because he was teamed with a Pro-surfer that was off the pace.
On my way home from the track I called my dealer to see if they had any news on when my bike will be in (nothing yet)but soon. I also put a deposit on a WR450 as well.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.