Exhaust system for YZF 426 (2002) ??????

9 replies to this topic
  • MENDEN1

Posted July 12, 2004 - 01:35 PM

I have a YZF 426 (2002) that currently has a Pro Circuit T4 can midpipe and header. Basically its a good overall system, but i want something that will give me a harder hit as soon as i twist the throttle. i tried the FMF Titanium can and thought it sucked. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I mainly track ride. Thanks from the OC.

• del_scorcho

Posted July 12, 2004 - 01:48 PM

I'm going to be getting a T-4. You said that you wanted something with a harder hit. Did the T-4 take away some of the hit that the bike normally has or do you just want more of a hit than stock.

• MENDEN1

Posted July 12, 2004 - 01:57 PM

The T4 produces better power overall but actually the stock pipe seems to have a better punch off the bottom. I dont have the stock any more and am looking for a good aftermarket suggestion. Thanks!! :thumbsup: :devil:

• bushy

Posted July 12, 2004 - 01:57 PM

Call factory connection, they will make you go faster for less.

• MENDEN1

Posted July 12, 2004 - 01:59 PM

What makes you want to get the pro circuit pipe?? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Satch0922

Posted July 12, 2004 - 05:36 PM

I have tried a Dr. D , White Bros and PC. I think the PC has the best power of all of them.....some guys want hit...some guys buy CRFs......can't make everyone happy! LOL :devil: :thumbsup:

• yzfmxer

Posted July 12, 2004 - 05:49 PM

I put the white bros e-series on my 02 426 (the pro meg shorty) and i dont use any discs, and i like it alot, i used a d and d before and it didnt have the perfromance gains the white bros did. But it is REALLY loud!!!

• del_scorcho

Posted July 13, 2004 - 06:54 AM

My stock pipe is pretty trashed so I need a replacement. I like the look and sound of the PC. I realize that it's louder but that is not an issue.

• del_scorcho

Posted July 13, 2004 - 06:55 AM

What makes you want to get the pro circuit pipe?? :thumbsup:

My stock pipe is pretty trashed so I need a new pipe. I like the look and sound of the PC.

• 4five0

Posted July 13, 2004 - 08:46 AM

The T4 produces better power overall but actually the stock pipe seems to have a better punch off the bottom. I dont have the stock any more and am looking for a good aftermarket suggestion. Thanks!! :thumbsup: :devil:

I've got an new Big Gun system for sale if you're interested. It's a complete ceramic coated system and I only used it a few times. I need the cash since I have some other stuff going on. It's in brand new condition and I'll give you a good deal if you're interested. It's made for a YZ450 but I'm not sure if it will fit a 426. PM me if you're interested.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.