TTR125 Question

2 replies to this topic
  • dvn

Posted August 05, 2002 - 12:13 PM

I know this is the wrong forum, but it's tough to get an answer from the kids on the ttr forum. I know a lot of you guys have TTR125's for your wives and girlfriends, so I thought I would try this forum. I picked up a 01' TTR125L for my daughter and I'm trying to find out if the pilot screw is an air screw or a fuel screw? Can anyone help me out?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yznvegas

Posted August 05, 2002 - 01:38 PM

I don't know but did you try using the search function? Sometimes that is the quickest and easiest thing to do and you can sift through the garbage posts and get to the answer you were looking for.

• MotoGreg

Posted August 05, 2002 - 04:04 PM

Fuel screw

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.