If only life were this complicated,,, Maybe Just Maybe

7 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 03, 2002 - 12:32 PM

I cleaned my garage out again today ,,, well at least my 1/3 :)

I came to a realization, if only life could be this complicated<<<

I have to many bikes and not enough space,
Ohh what is a guy to do, no matter how I stack em up, I still end with the same amount of walking free space :D

Ya if only life were that complicated..... :D
Or may be just that simple

[ August 03, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• MANIAC998

Posted August 03, 2002 - 01:24 PM

EGO. Boy do I have your solution! I have an immense shop that could easily hold some of your bikes. I won't even charge you storage. Hell, I might even pay for the shipping! Just let me know!!! Maniac :D :) :D

• b-bike

Posted August 03, 2002 - 01:34 PM

You can store your 426 at my place. I've got lots of room ane I'll never let anyone ride it :) . It will just sit there waitin for ya. Oh ya.... I won't even use any parts off the thing that just might be needed on my bike. :D "For real"EGO. I'll wash it, polish it, change to oil, put air in the tires, ect. ect. Just load it up and bring it by. Think of it as my way of doing you a favor of giving you that extra space needed in the ol' garage. What do ya say EGO. Can I help ya out? :D :D

• b-bike

Posted August 03, 2002 - 02:32 PM

Yo.... EGO.....

It ain't cool to keep a guy hanging when he trys to help ya out :) . The very least ya could do is say "thanks, but no thanks. But noooooooo... Ya don't even do that.

Well fine then... I was going to up the offer to include a free tire rotation and wax job but that's off now.

See EGO. Ya need to "jump" when people are willing to lend a hand. Who knows.... I might still sweeten the deal.

Remember, I'm doing this for you :D :D .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 03, 2002 - 04:18 PM

Missed the point entirly

I will keep the bikes were they are, Thank you.

My point was this

With all the crazy crap in the world today making everyone nuts

Would it not be cool to have the only worry as how to stack your bikes in a garage with no room. I got room alright a 2700 sq foot home with a 3 car garage.

The problem is I cant throw anything I want away, my wife keeps taking it back out of the truck..... So it all gets piled on my side....

• MANIAC998

Posted August 03, 2002 - 05:27 PM

Oh sure! String us on, and then, when we offer to help you out, you then change your mind! Are you sure your not a woman? Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just curious. Maniac

• Uncle_Rich

Posted August 04, 2002 - 06:44 AM

E.G.O.**** I have the same problem
Too many toys or not enough garage
The way I see it theres only one solution for me
A bigger garage

• CJ_Baran

Posted August 04, 2002 - 07:14 AM

Transplant from CA to CO. I did it four years ago. You can build a custom house on a few acres and have 4000sqft garage with 20' cielings for the price of your house...with some money left over for a new 450! :)

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.