41mm FCR FOR SALE!!!

No replies to this topic
  • malevolent73

Posted July 11, 2004 - 01:22 PM

I have a Keihin 41mm FCR for a honda xr650r, for sale. it includes cables, that will fit on a stock xr650 twist throttle. it is jetted for low elevation, ready to run. this kit came from sudco, the original cost was $605.00, I will accept $400.00, buyer pays for shipping! any questions, you can send me a PM on TT and I will call you, or PM back whatever you prefer. photos available upon request. :thumbsup:

--------------------
'02 XR650R The "TORQ MONSTER"!! GPR damper, BRP Top Triple, Renthal FAT BARS, Clarke 4.3, BRP skid plate, Excel wheels/RAD hubs blk/blk, full WB R4, Keihin 41mm pumper, Hot Cams stage 1, B/D stator re-wind w/ 100w Halogen bulb.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.