JDJetting Instructions

5 replies to this topic
  • Spokes

Posted July 10, 2004 - 11:20 AM

I leave Friday for Pitkin, CO and I need to re-jet my 03 WR450. I have the JDJetting kit. The Blue needle is installed.

My problem, I can't find the instructions that came with the JDJetting kit. I found the case, the red needle, the stock needle and the jets that came with the kit, but no instructions. I've searched the garage and came up empty.

Are they posted anywhere? How about emailing a copy?

Thanks in advance.

• Hamish

Posted July 10, 2004 - 12:14 PM

3rd clip from the top, 170MJ for sea level. I havent got my instructions with me so I cant recall what the settings are for other elevations. If u can wait another day I'll have them for you.

• MN_Kevin

Posted July 10, 2004 - 02:59 PM

#168 Main for 3000-6000 ft w/ Blue Needle, 3rd clip FROM THE TOP.

#165 main from 6000-9000 ft and Red Needle, 4th clip FROM THE TOP.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ovrrdrive

Posted July 10, 2004 - 03:04 PM

You could just go over to the jetting forum and ask JD himself. I'm sure he'd be happy to help. :thumbsup:

• Spokes

Posted July 11, 2004 - 04:14 AM

Jetting Forum! Excellent idea.

• Indy_WR450

Posted July 12, 2004 - 09:27 AM

160 main red #4 works well for 9000 feet in Colorado in the summer. :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.