crf 450

26 replies to this topic
  • moto_madman

Posted August 01, 2002 - 06:49 PM

Rider rider rider rider rider.

2-stroke, 4-stroke, 6-stroke (my old cr missed really bad :) ) It dosent matter what your riding. Its all about the rider. If it was about the bike then Cooper would be kickin everyones ass on that 78hp monster. Who's gettin the holeshot? RC.

• CJ_Baran

Posted August 01, 2002 - 07:45 PM

Just got back from the track this evening. My buddy and I switched bikes after a few laps. He rode my 02 426 and I rode his 03 450CRF.

We both said at the same time, "man your bike is fast. I like how it handles"...and laughed knowing that you guys would still be debating on which bike is faster while we were having a blast on the track.

Both bikes are fast. Both handle great. The rest is personal preference...blue or red. :)

• westladog

Posted August 02, 2002 - 04:48 AM

Originally posted by CJ_Baran:
Just got back from the track this evening. My buddy and I switched bikes after a few laps. He rode my 02 426 and I rode his 03 450CRF.

We both said at the same time, "man your bike is fast. I like how it handles"...and laughed knowing that you guys would still be debating on which bike is faster while we were having a blast on the track.

Both bikes are fast. Both handle great. The rest is personal preference...blue or red. :D

DUDE! YOU REALLY HIT IT ON THE MARK! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hokie

Posted August 02, 2002 - 05:10 AM

Originally posted by CJ_Baran:

Both bikes are fast. Both handle great. The rest is personal preference...blue or red. :)

Me and my friend traded bikes one day (01 yz426 and 02 CRF 450) after about 5 minutes he stopped riding my YZ and pulled over. After about ten minutes I pulled up to him.

Since he got the CRF he has adjusted to it and does not like the YZ as much. Said it is way harder to turn. I did not like the CRF because it felt cramped. It was easier to turn and lighter though, with typical Honda great quality parts etc...

With some mods I'm sure that I would like the Honda just fine. I'm probably biased towards the Yamaha thumper since I have been riding them since 1999.

But if the two bikes were put in front of me and all else was equal I'd still choose BLUE.

• LOOPOUT

Posted August 02, 2002 - 06:02 AM

down here its like westladog said...

we have a mix of thumpers of all different colors & even some 2 smoke buddys ... while people worry about what Joe Internet says about his CRF or YZF beating a blow pinto down the street we are riding & having a good time..

• pjl

Posted August 02, 2002 - 01:23 PM

the yz is definetely fatter, oh sorry, was that faster?

• therapture

Posted August 02, 2002 - 01:36 PM

Originally posted by pjl:
the yz is definetely fatter, oh sorry, was that faster?

hahahahah.....hey, who you calling fat!!!!

:)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.