Dyno'd my YZ450 today.........

3 replies to this topic
  • Flattracker60

Posted July 09, 2004 - 07:43 AM

It has about an hour run time on it up and down the road and in the field a bit. Changed the oil, left everything just the way I got it off the showroom floor, jetting, air cleaner, pipe, everything(except the chain and a dirttrack tire). It made 45.1 rear wheel H.P. That was a little disapointing, but I think it may still be a tad tight yet. What Web Cams phone #?? :thumbsup: I'll keep ya posted, but I should be ordering some goodies real soon. BTW, it's an '04

• chrome-crf

Posted July 09, 2004 - 02:19 PM

Have you ever dynoed your CRF? What did it put out?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZDAD1

Posted July 09, 2004 - 04:25 PM

From my experience I'd say you have a good one with a lot of potential. :thumbsup:

• Flattracker60

Posted July 09, 2004 - 05:19 PM

No, I've never dyno'd the Honda. I flattrack race it, usually on short tracks so I'm not that interested in hp on that bike, more after it being easy to ride. The Yamaha will be my ice bike and raced in the pro class. I can use the hp on that bike seeing as traction is everywhere. I hope to be making 55-58hp with the YZ, that is about what my CR500 makes.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.