Chad Reeds Gear

8 replies to this topic
  • flogger

Posted July 07, 2004 - 06:07 AM

Has anyone seen the gear that Reed is wearing this year for sale. I think it is Thor. It's the splattered looking blue gear. It sure looks cool and I am sure my riding would improve
if I had some.
Flog

• ovrrdrive

Posted July 07, 2004 - 06:36 AM

I read in a magazine that right now it's a one off pattern. They may offer it next year though. Of course, then he'll have something else cooler. :thumbsup:

Although I think I recall in the same magazine that he was wanting to wear something different and they wouldn't let him.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

• flogger

Posted July 07, 2004 - 06:46 AM

Thanks OD my performance is really lacking now without it.
Flog

• ovrrdrive

Posted August 01, 2004 - 04:19 AM

This is a little late, but I finally found the magazine and remembered you. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lackey-92

Posted August 02, 2004 - 04:18 AM

In the '05 THOR catelog there is a "Chad Reed Signature" collection.

• DrThumper

Posted August 02, 2004 - 07:06 AM

It's the splattered looking blue gear.

...splattered look is so out of date...as a fashion dweeb would say, its so 1982. :thumbsup:

The Aussie's are a little behind the fashion trend.

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted August 02, 2004 - 08:21 AM

Thats stupid Yamaha makes him wear one set of blue gear when every other rider on different teams can ride different gear every moto!! Reed should wear whatever he wants, what are they gonna do, fire him!! yeah right!

-Doug

• Hamish

Posted August 04, 2004 - 01:55 AM

The Aussie's are a little behind the fashion trend.

you mean short, a singlet and a pair of thongs arent cool any more?!?!?!? :thumbsup:

• DPW

Posted August 04, 2004 - 02:38 AM

http://www.btosports...p/Combo/THRCRRG

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.