TOOLS NEEDED

2 replies to this topic
  • BEAR

Posted July 30, 2002 - 02:33 AM

I'm looking to buy a good set of T-handle wrenches to have whenever I need to spin a bolt on my YZ426.Could anyone give me a website where I could buy these wrenches.Thanks in advance.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle111

Posted July 30, 2002 - 02:47 AM

I just bought 2 t-handles one 3\8" and one 1\4" drive.that way i can use a regular metric socket set.its less to carry around and much cheaper.i think i paid $6.99 ea.i bought them from dennis kirk they are made by msr.

• yamaha.dude

Posted July 30, 2002 - 10:49 AM

If you are looking for a GOOD set, and don't want to be fussed with having to change the ends all the time to the size you want, then grab the local Snap-on guy and ask for the Blue Point Ones. A bit more than your normal WalMart tool, but they are good quality, will never strip a bolt head, and have that lifetime warranty - break it and get a new one...

You could also probably get them on the snap-On site Snap-On

I have a set and they are the first tool I reach for when getting started on the bike... seat, shrouds etc... and I am a tool junkie at the best of times... Even my kids ask why I have so many tools, every time my son goes to get me a spanner, he finds new things in the roll cabinet... LOL

HTH,

David

[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: yamaha.dude ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.