Trick WRF Grips

13 replies to this topic
  • YamahaWR450FMike

Posted July 06, 2004 - 05:33 PM

Just ordered these grips the other day. I just love them. They really make my WR look great. Posted Image :thumbsup:

• FTD

Posted July 06, 2004 - 06:04 PM

Ok... Where did you get those?
Bad ass!!

• donutman126

Posted July 06, 2004 - 06:23 PM

do they have yzf ones?

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted July 06, 2004 - 06:31 PM

well actually I just went to ebay and typed in (Yamaha WR) and I saw the grips and I just had to have them! I also did some research on the internet and found them here online WR and YZ Grips

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted July 06, 2004 - 06:33 PM

Actually ebay has some right now for sale. WRF Racing Grips

• Hamish

Posted July 06, 2004 - 11:18 PM

I'll second that. Mine have YZ printed on them, but the grip is the same. They have a nice soft vibration obsobing clear outer, worth their weight in gold on the 2 smoke.

• sabin

Posted July 07, 2004 - 11:45 AM

I definately do NOT like them! Not the design, but that they are too big diameter and you do not have good/strong grip. They are made from two parts. The inner one with the picture on it and the outer transperant one. If the two parts separate the picture get messy. Also with time the outer part gets yellow.

Just my 2 euro cents

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sabin

Posted July 07, 2004 - 11:46 AM

BTW if you have big hands, maybe thay will be better bet...

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted July 07, 2004 - 02:40 PM

yeah maybe your are right, but well see in about a year from now how good of shape they are still in. I think they look great. Alot better than just a stock/handle bar grip

• 5spoke

Posted July 07, 2004 - 04:31 PM

Dude, don't listen to the d!ckheads. If you like them that's all that counts. We are talking about some cheap grips here, not an expensive exhaust or something. BTW, I picked some up for the hell of it. :thumbsup:

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted July 07, 2004 - 04:59 PM

LOL, yeah I was thinking the same thing. I like them and that's all that matters. :thumbsup:

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted July 08, 2004 - 02:14 PM

• Indy_WR450

Posted July 08, 2004 - 03:48 PM

I have those grips on my R1 and the rubber is too hard for off road riding. Off road grips are real soft and wear out in a couple of weekends. My R1 grips have been on the bike for 2 years. :thumbsup:

• sabin

Posted July 09, 2004 - 03:22 AM

Thanks for the D!ckheads. BTW I like orange color very much, maybe I must ride KTM :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.