1998 yz400f, best place to buy a stock CDI.. or aftermarket options

3 replies to this topic
  • yz400f

Posted July 06, 2004 - 02:37 PM

looks like my cdi on my 98 400f has gone bad.. im looking for a replacement. where is a good place to order one (im trying to avoid a yamaha dealer), id be glad to buy a used one. if there is not much difference in price, what are some good aftermarket options? id looked at the wolf cdi but would rather not spend close to $400 on it. thanks

• yz400f

Posted July 07, 2004 - 06:52 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • krotchwaffle

Posted July 07, 2004 - 10:36 AM

check ebay.

• yz400f

Posted July 07, 2004 - 06:14 PM

ive looked on ebay but i am always amazed at the lack of yz400f parts for sale. looks like 2 aftermarket options are wolf or vortex, and either way im looking at $400!!! im hoping i can find a cheaper solution than that.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.