TOP Troll solutions.......>>>>>>>>

33 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 29, 2002 - 03:01 PM

I think THIS>>>>> Posted Image will work the best.........
.......any other suggestions EGO.......
maybe.>>>>>>> Posted Image
OOOOORRRRRR.........>>>. Posted Image

[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

• Shawn_Mc

Posted July 29, 2002 - 03:15 PM

LOL

• sirthumpalot

Posted July 29, 2002 - 03:47 PM

Great animation!

• whippina426

Posted July 29, 2002 - 03:48 PM

lol, did you do that yourself?

• thumper4life

Posted July 29, 2002 - 05:02 PM

wheres one of the burning cat?

• Mighty_Whitey

Posted July 29, 2002 - 05:07 PM

What is a troll?

• DPW

Posted July 29, 2002 - 05:24 PM

Originally posted by Mighty Whitey:
What is a troll?

A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, variously portrayed as a friendly or mischievous dwarf or as a giant, that lives in caves, in the hills, or under bridges.

• Mighty_Whitey

Posted July 29, 2002 - 05:29 PM

Ok, what is a troll as used in the same context that Thumpin Rock Hucker used it in.

• DPW

Posted July 29, 2002 - 05:36 PM

I was kidding with you. Usually it's some nimrod that just posts garbage to get a reaction from the group.

• Chazlom

Posted July 29, 2002 - 05:52 PM

I’m a troll, trollin over from other TT forums. It’s really sad that you guys (Real TT Members) allow a little PUNK like THUMPIN’ ROCK HUCKER to trash a once decent site for guys just wanting a little information regarding a bike, the very bike you own TRH. I’ll be really surprised if TT doesn’t boot you. Its guy’s like you that push people away from a great site. Trolls, BUNCH OF CRAP!! People who are interested in the same bike as yourself. Why don’t you man up, TRH, and let the administrator from TT know that you’re going through puberty and you won’t pull crap like that again. Better yet PP me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 29, 2002 - 05:55 PM

Originally posted by thumper4life:
wheres one of the burning cat?

<h3> News Tue 30 July 2002

Today In World News

Cooked Cat Fire Leaves 400 Homeless
01/02/2002 07:21 AM
Reuters

PHNOM PENH (Reuters) - More than 400 Cambodians were left homeless when a roasted cat caught fire, sending flames shooting through a village of wooden shacks, police have said.

The fire, which destroyed 62 houses, was started by a young man who tried to cook a dead cat in central Kompong Chhnang province on Tuesday afternoon.

No one was killed or injured, said provincial police official So Sam An.

"Witnesses said a young man killed a cat and put it on a fire to roast. A few minutes later a blaze erupted inside the house," So Sam An told Reuters by telephone.

"The suspect liked to eat cat meat while drinking wine with his friends."

</h3>

:D
Cat Fatally Set On Fire
Police Searching For Suspect
SAN ANTONIO, Updated 8:15 a.m. CST January 24, 2001 -- San Antonio Police are on the lookout for someone who set a cat on fire, killing the animal.

The shocking incident on the city's Northside on Monday left residents angry and shocked.

"It was horrible, (the fire) burned 100 percent of its body," Stephene Pelonis, a resident who tried to help the helpless animal, said. "I wrapped (towels) around to keep it warm because it was in shock ... I petted it and talked to it."

Listen To Woman Who Tried To Save This Cat

Another resident said he was working on his car when he saw the cat running across the parking lot on fire.
It appears someone poured lighter fluid on the young feline and lit a match.

:D
Another Defendant Sentenced
SAN ANTONIO, 12:27 p.m. CDT June 20, 2001 -- A teenager, accused of setting a cat on fire, faces a year behind bars if he is convicted.

Prosecutors say that Brian Tarver (pictured, left), 19, and another man allegedly set a cat named "Mufasa" on fire at a North Side apartment complex.

The cat was critically burned and was put to sleep.

Prosecutors and defense attorneys were in court Wednesday to select a jury in a case that has received considerable attention.

:)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 29, 2002 - 06:22 PM

Chaz.......
What are you talking about........???Are you saying that I am a troll?
How did I offend you?
Plz further explain why you are mad at me??
Why would they boot me?
I have never personally attacked anyone on this forum and Imo have at least some good info to share.........
could you further enlighten me?

If you look carefully , I am member # 2686 only because TT crashed for a while and I was originally member #3hundred something.
518 posts and most with usefull info and the rest with a little humor.

What have I done to you ?
What exactly do you mean by "man up"???

And as I explained to whitey.......it was not directed at him at all. More like this kid
yzf250rules
hond319
wayne mackel.........whatever he is calling himself now!
Peace

PS
would someone plz let me know if I am out of line with a little humor???
Nothing was directed personally, only at a TROLL that has been hangin' for a couple of wks!
Anyone...................
:)

• CJ_Baran

Posted July 29, 2002 - 06:56 PM

TRH,

I think Chaz got mad at the wrong guy...or mis-read the post...and got his panties is a wad way too soon. I enjoy your humor.

• Mighty_Whitey

Posted July 29, 2002 - 07:09 PM

Ok, I can speak on behalf of Chazlom when I say that this was just a big o misunderstanding. No ones panties are in a wad, Chaz was just lookin out for his road dawgs, nowhatimsayin? Peace out.

• The_Blue_One

Posted July 29, 2002 - 07:13 PM

Here is another tt defensePosted Image

[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: The Blue One ]

• YZeezee

Posted July 30, 2002 - 04:41 AM

Chaz,
I think you probably got the wrong guy in your search for trolls... Yeah they are a pain in the a$$, no argument there, but TRH is far from a troll. I think if you go back and reread some posts, there won't be any question...

Hucker, how can we use those animations you have? Those are perfect!!! LMAO!!!!

[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: YZeezee ]

[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: YZeezee ]

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 30, 2002 - 04:45 AM

Actually a troll is a person who plants a stupid remark or an ouytrages claim then sits back and watches the flaming.

A troll does this and I quote from Chazlom

I’m a troll, trollin over from other TT forums. It’s really sad that you guys (Real TT Members) allow a little PUNK like THUMPIN’ ROCK HUCKER to trash a once decent site for guys just wanting a little information regarding a bike, the very bike you own TRH. I’ll be really surprised if TT doesn’t boot you. Its guy’s like you that push people away from a great site. Trolls, BUNCH OF CRAP!! People who are interested in the same bike as yourself. Why don’t you man up, TRH, and let the administrator from TT know that you’re going through puberty and you won’t pull crap like that again. Better yet PP me.

Rest Me Case TROLL

Hucker and the rest Why Respond to this "TROLL"

[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• SaNdSliNGer

Posted July 30, 2002 - 05:09 AM

Um.......yea..uh.what.....uh..the CRF 450 is way better the the um uh whats it called uh that blue thing uh oh yea the yzf 426

hehehehe

• beezer

Posted July 30, 2002 - 05:22 AM

Actually you are all incorrect.

A TROLL is a person from New Jersey who says mean things to people.

• yzboy

Posted July 30, 2002 - 06:30 AM

Chaz, how can talk s$#t about T-Hucker? You dont have an clue, T-Hucker always gives good advise about a bike. To me a "TROLL" is someone that talks sh&$ about someone or something that they have no clue about. So,chaz a troll would be U. :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.