Got my fmf Q pipe today!

5 replies to this topic
  • robman

Posted June 05, 2001 - 05:57 PM

it's a good bit quieter than a stock uncorked wr400,I'll get a chance to see what it will do this sunday. OH yea, it's long.it looks alot like an arrow pipe.
OH, and I also got my SDG seat and yz tank today!

------------------
00 wr400f fmf Q pipe ,uni-flow filter,no lid on breather,factory R&D accelerator pump cover, pro-taper bars with gpr stabilizer,acerbis pro rally hand guards, sdg seat and IMS yz tank.

[This message has been edited by robman (edited 06-05-2001).]

• PMAUST

Posted June 05, 2001 - 06:20 PM

Cool! Let us know how it works out.

• njw

Posted June 05, 2001 - 07:17 PM

How much louder is it than the stock pipe corked? Any weight savings from stock? Did you get a new header with it? Alot of us are curious on how this new pipe pans out given FMF's 4-stroke pipe reputation of marketing over substance. thx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • robman

Posted June 06, 2001 - 02:19 PM

Hey guys, It's louder than a corked wr but a lot queiter than an uncorked wr.
weigth is a lot less than stock, I don't have any scales to weight them on, and no I didn't get a head pipe.
I'll take some pictures and if I can figure out how to post them I will.

------------------
00 wr400f fmf Q pipe ,uni-flow filter,no lid on breather,factory R&D accelerator pump cover, pro-taper bars with gpr stabilizer,acerbis pro rally hand guards, sdg seat and IMS yz tank.

• Tony_Miller

Posted June 06, 2001 - 04:00 PM

Okay, I'm jealous. Where did you get it from? I ordered one from Dennis Kirk for $314, but it's not expected in until the end of June. Let me know how it works!

• robman

Posted June 06, 2001 - 05:13 PM

I orderd it from www.hipersports.com for $259.00

------------------

[This message has been edited by robman (edited 06-06-2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.