Utah Mt. Nebo Loop ride on Sat. July 17

32 replies to this topic
  • tigerowner_ut

Posted July 14, 2004 - 08:35 AM

I'm up for some Friday afternoon riding. Stansbury, Hobble Creek or AF canyon. Maybe next Friday?

I will be in Montecello next Friday but after that I should be available. What about an early before lunch ride to avoid some heat? I would like to get to hobble creek so you can show me around some more. By the way the local agencies have put together travel maps for the state that are pretty nice. Check them out at the UT DNR map store in SLC.

• mrmoto

Posted July 14, 2004 - 08:43 AM

Nate - I'll be at Wendy's at 8:00am.

David - A Friday morning ride would work well. Friday the 30th may not be the best, since I've got a race on the 31st. Last time I tried that with you I was a little tired come race day. I'm sure Chris would go...
- Eric

• tigerowner_ut

Posted July 14, 2004 - 10:57 AM

Nate - I'll be at Wendy's at 8:00am.

Me too!

David - A Friday morning ride would work well. Friday the 30th may not be the best, since I've got a race on the 31st. Last time I tried that with you I was a little tired come race day. I'm sure Chris would go...
- Eric

We will put something together!

:thumbsup:

• live_to_ride

Posted July 14, 2004 - 07:26 PM

I'm sure Chris would go...
- Eric

Just tell me when and where.

• mrmoto

Posted July 16, 2004 - 05:10 AM

Final call... so far it looks like Nate, Chris, and Eric (me). I'll give Steve a call, maybe he'll come also.

Smallest ride turn-out in a while. Thumpertalk's a big place, anybody else out there?

• ogrebelle

Posted July 16, 2004 - 08:42 AM

I miss riding with Steve...he sees all of my good crashes. :thumbsup:
Doug

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Nate_R

Posted July 16, 2004 - 02:32 PM

Hey Tigerowner, you put in your bio that you work for the USFS. Do you know Ruxton Noble? He works for the USFS too.

• Nate_R

Posted July 16, 2004 - 02:42 PM

Last Last call. Meet at Wendy's at 8:00 am, second payson exit. Anymore takers?...... Looks like it might rain tonight = Sweet traction for tommorow. See ya'll tommorow morning,
Nate

• tigerowner_ut

Posted July 16, 2004 - 05:32 PM

Hey Tigerowner, you put in your bio that you work for the USFS. Do you know Ruxton Noble? He works for the USFS too.

No I do not but I have visited his website a few times. I will be at the ride in the morning.

• live_to_ride

Posted July 17, 2004 - 04:33 PM

Thanks Nate! That was a great ride. :thumbsup:

• tigerowner_ut

Posted July 19, 2004 - 12:27 PM

Great Ride. Too bad some of the equestrians were not as accommodating as we were. Looking forward to a Diamond Fork follow up ride.

• Nate_R

Posted July 19, 2004 - 06:46 PM

Thanks for riding guys. It was great. My favorite part was the log trail. J/k Those horsers were a little cranky. I guess they have a reason to be jealous of us with our 50 horses compared to their 1 horse. See you guys next ride!

• ogrebelle

Posted July 20, 2004 - 10:15 AM

Those horsers were a little cranky. I guess they have a reason to be jealous of us with our 50 horses compared to their 1 horse.

:thumbsup: :devil: :awww: :lol:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.