Stroker SX1/Powerbomb Header Combo??

2 replies to this topic
  • Eric_S

Posted June 05, 2001 - 08:36 AM

Sorry to have to ask this question, but the archives are not working very well and I can see the article Clark Mason reported the details of testing this combo.

How loud is this combination? I live in MI and would like to be able to pass the 94 dB restriction when necessary.

The only other consideration is a MegaMax2 which would obviously be tunable . . . If anyone has one available feel free to contact me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted June 05, 2001 - 10:07 AM

I don't think you'll get 94 dba out of this combo. It is better than the rest of the systems out there save the new FMF thing that isn't released.

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC, and I use MOBIL 1 Oil, with ZERO problems.

• Taffy

Posted June 05, 2001 - 01:27 PM

i agree kev

i have pulled mine off. no way could i green lane with that on!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.