450 parts on my 426

5 replies to this topic
  • SkinSF

Posted July 27, 2002 - 03:23 AM

Will it work
450 coil on 426?
450 Rear brake master cyclender on 426?
450 Skid plate on 426?
Do the parts bolt on? Can I get them today? Do they save weight and increase performance? Will any of the 450 specific mods like Ti header and Air box help?

Probably will buy a 450 but still have a lot of life in 426 to use up.

• MXOldtimer

Posted July 27, 2002 - 05:39 AM

Go to Walmart and buy a magic 8-ball, then all your questions will be answered.

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 27, 2002 - 05:43 AM

I would think the coil will work, I am looking into it now

The Pipes (Header) will not

All the rest get a magic 8 ball at Wall-Mart :) Stolen from MXOldtimer

[ July 27, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SkinSF

Posted July 27, 2002 - 08:58 AM

MXOldtimer Go to Walmart and buy a magic 8-ball, then all your questions will be answered.

Great comeback from a guy that signs his mail with what goes around comes around. May all of your questions be laughed at.

• RIDEPATE

Posted July 27, 2002 - 09:59 PM

SKINS, that answer really cant be answered until that stuff is available, which untill some of the bikes get in circulation we wont know.Give it a few months........all your questions will be answered........jimbo

• MXOldtimer

Posted July 27, 2002 - 10:37 AM

Originally posted by SkinSF:
MXOldtimer Go to Walmart and buy a magic 8-ball, then all your questions will be answered.

Great comeback from a guy that signs his mail with what goes around comes around. May all of your questions be laughed at.

What kind of answer did you expect? The info isn't available yet. The bike hasn't been released to the public yet so you had to be joking or trolling.

[ July 27, 2002: Message edited by: MXOldtimer ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.