Sacramento Riders

12 replies to this topic
  • heydude

Posted July 26, 2002 - 06:04 PM

Just got my new DRZ400 but i dont know anyone who rides dirt in the Sacramento area. Though i would hit up the list and get my name out there. Just looking for someone to ride dirt with. Give me a call at 916-505-4272 or email me at

• wylie1

Posted July 26, 2002 - 08:58 PM

Hey tim it is pretty late so I wont call. But I am thinking of going up to foresthill tomorrow to break in my new bike. Want to go? Email me at

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 27, 2002 - 05:41 AM

Just an fyi,, Never post a personal number on the web, I feel the same on emails but thats your choice.

I dont do either unless I PM, and then I stilldont put a personal number.

A forrsthill run would be too cool, It would have to be planned though.

How about someone getting a TT-California Anual forest Hill run going...

• The_Blue_One

Posted July 27, 2002 - 07:04 AM

I would be in for a foresthill run.I love that place.I ride up in sac all the time i will pm ya to see if you want to ride with us next time i go. :)

• Fryboy

Posted July 27, 2002 - 09:15 PM

Hi fellas,

I am going to Foresthill Sunday staying until Tuesday morning. I should be up early enough to ride some on Sunday and all day Monday. (camping at Morning Star Campground)

I will be looking for anyone to ride with !

This place is heaven I tell you !

• wylie1

Posted July 27, 2002 - 10:07 AM

Well it looks like I am not able to go to foresthill or anywhere that has a green sticker requirement. Right now my bike doesnt even have a sticker and when it does get one I know it's going to be red. Wish there was a way to get around that, I just want to ride.
Ego, I agree about posting personal info on the internet. Email is ok for me though, I have several email accounts. One I use so I can post it all over the internet. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wylie1

Posted July 27, 2002 - 10:11 AM

I am going to find out how well they are checking stickers. If I think I can get away with it a TT ride at Foresthill sounds great.

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 27, 2002 - 10:44 AM

Not sure how we can get this started but we can probably get a Calif-TT'rs runt o forest when the red stickers are good also.(Schedual Wise)

Any help on getting a 1st Annual run to Forest is helpful..

I would say lets get a consnensous of who would go and start there...

• The_Blue_One

Posted July 27, 2002 - 11:00 AM

I didn't know they enforced the red sticker.last time i was there a ranger happened upon us while taking a break and checked for spark arrestors only.Well he did tell my buddy he was done since he had a hole in his baffle. :)

• Fryboy

Posted July 27, 2002 - 11:37 AM

Hi again,

CISCO - a fellow TT'er just so happens to live within minutes of the place.

See post:

2 weeks ago I was up there on a Sun-Tues trip and didn't see any rangers. I did see a Two-smoker yamaha up there and I know he was red sticky.

I am going again tomorrow (Sun - Tues morning)

I will check around and ask others if I see any.

I am all for a ride at Foresthill - anytime with you guys.

I had a great time riding there. I can make any Sunday - Monday and perhaps for this special occasion get a Saturday off too.

Next Sunday - 8/4 - 8/8 I will be camping there again and actually be taking my family. Come on up !!!!

Count me in

• Fryboy

Posted July 27, 2002 - 11:39 AM

Oh yes.... I have a RED sticker too

• keith_king

Posted July 27, 2002 - 12:58 PM

Forrest hill? ill go let me know :) :D :D

• heydude

Posted July 27, 2002 - 10:48 PM

I'm gonna be at prarie city on sunday.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.