Ironman Sprockets

5 replies to this topic
  • xr600r

Posted July 03, 2004 - 11:58 AM

Where can i buy ironman sprockets , online ? any feedback from anyone who uses them ?

• YamaGeek

Posted July 03, 2004 - 03:02 PM

Got mine here. www.qualitysmart.com

No problems so far.... bout six months riding time.

• jmw00

Posted July 07, 2004 - 08:59 AM

Try here direct link from the ironman website :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • shotgunscott

Posted July 07, 2004 - 02:59 PM

If you like replacing sprockets you should buy another brand. :awww: I've had my Ironman's on for about six months also and they show no wear. :thumbsup: :devil: I replaced 2 stockers in that amount of time.

• Indy_WR450

Posted July 07, 2004 - 07:06 PM

I am on my 4th O-Ring chain and 4th front and 2nd rear Ironman sprockets. Wonderful product that lasts many miles. :thumbsup:

• the go-devil

Posted July 10, 2004 - 10:06 PM

www.motosportoutlet.com. I've bought a lot of stuff from these guys, and always had a good experience. They have pretty good deals on chain/sprocket combo's including Ironman.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.