Happy 4th ThumperHeads... from Bryan

6 replies to this topic
  • Bryan

Posted July 03, 2004 - 08:42 AM

Hi Thumpertalkers.
Long time, no chat.
Remember me? The founding father of T-talk (that makes me feel old).
What's new in 4 stroke land? I haven't been checking in lately because it depresses me that I still have my original WR400 that started it all.
And KerryT just bought a new 450. The dog!
I just wanted to check in and say happy 4th from Colorado.
Bryan in Denver...

• Fryboy

Posted July 03, 2004 - 09:24 AM

Wow !

I haven't read anything about you for many years! Glad you are still around. I knew there was another Bryan that started this. Can't thank you enough for Thumpertalk. I love this place as do many others. Happy 4th to you too

Fryboy :thumbsup:

• Hamish

Posted July 03, 2004 - 12:02 PM

Thumpertalk is the best :thumbsup: even if it is slightly addictive.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted July 03, 2004 - 12:54 PM

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :awww: :thumbsup: :devil: :lol:

Long time Pal!

I have preached occasionally why TT was started, and by whom. When I became a member, there were < 50 guys. That was back in late '99 or 2K...(???)

Did you ever imagine the possibilities that has grown from your idea??

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted July 03, 2004 - 02:52 PM

:thumbsup: to bryan.

beers on me whenever. :devil:

• vantolr

Posted July 03, 2004 - 03:19 PM

• Bryan

Posted July 03, 2004 - 04:16 PM

Yes, I'm happy Bryan Bosch and Steve have taken it up many notches. Those guys are awesome!
I started it in April of 1999. However, I was just messing around with some discussion software at home and put it on the web on my AOL account. But I couldn't find it once I published it to the web. So I thought it didn't get published properly. In about June or July, KerryT called me at 10:00 one night and said, 'Dude, your site is alive!'.
People were finding it by typing Yamaha WR400 into Yahoo.
The rest is history.
BTW: I did take the original WR to Moab this March. Here is a slide show:

Cheers all!

Bryan in Denver...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.