Showing off my new WR400

8 replies to this topic
  • 99WR400CA

Posted July 02, 2004 - 03:43 PM

Posted Image

Just put some new graphics on my bike and wanted to show them off. What does everyone think??? :thumbsup:

• Math

Posted July 02, 2004 - 03:54 PM

I think this bike looks awsome! :thumbsup: :lol: :D :devil: :awww:

How loud is the e Bros pipe?

• vantolr

Posted July 02, 2004 - 04:18 PM

bike looks great.....love the graphics.....

• 99WR400CA

Posted July 02, 2004 - 04:27 PM

Oh Yeah! E-Series is LOUD! Started out with 12 disks then had to drop it down to 7 just because of the noise... Do most of my riding on the street and my neighbors get pretty upset when I get home at 2am after work...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • paoutdoorsman

Posted July 02, 2004 - 04:49 PM

What type of bag is that on the rear fender? Looks spacious yet not too obtrusive. :thumbsup:

• paoutdoorsman

Posted July 02, 2004 - 04:51 PM

Also wanted to say those mini flush mount signals are dope. Are they bright enough to be obvious to other drivers?

• 99WR400CA

Posted July 02, 2004 - 04:55 PM

Bag is by Moose Racing. Lots of room and stays closed with both velcro and a heavy zipper. Elastic straps and more velcro inside.

Low profile signals are great! Put out plenty of light. And don't have to worry about snapping them off if I lay my bike on it's side. (Like thats going to happen... Yes, I'm currently knocking on wood.)

• big t

Posted July 03, 2004 - 12:07 AM

Good looking bike. :thumbsup:

• SXP

Posted July 04, 2004 - 09:21 AM

Watch out with the E-Series in the forest and on BLM land. I've been warned once, and took off another time before I got busted in the Big Bear area. This is with 8 discs in my E Series pipe. I now use a FMF Q and was "blessed" by a forest service type at the base of the John Bull Trail a couple of weeks ago. It's good not to have to worry about noise anymore.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.