first ride on my 450!!

No replies to this topic
  • J.Hall

Posted July 24, 2002 - 04:39 PM

Its awsome!! I cant believe how light it feels in the air! power is smooth but very potent. I dont know if the factory ti header changes the sound but it is sweeet. It is so much easier to start than the 426, man Im so glad I waited for this bike. I was about to by a 250 2 stroke. I feel for all you guys who will have to wait a couple more months. After youve had your bikes for a year hopefully you will have the same reflections as I have about my CRF. Gotcha ha ha. I know all you yamadogs are going stir crazy waiting on your bike so I had to come over and rub it in a little. I was on a six month deployment with a bike waiting on me to get home so I know the feeling well. At least you get to look forward to that 3 year old on xmas morning look on your face as you load it in the truck to take it home. Sucks about that speeding ticket you got cause if you hurried you could get a quick ride in and get home before it got to late. Jumping at every chance to go out to the garage and stare for a while. Enjoy your hell, ride on.

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.