Helmet cam vid: Tight action, South Vancouver Island

19 replies to this topic
  • simon@vic

Posted July 02, 2004 - 04:14 AM

the vid is 15:00, 105mb, divx{4.02}. the cam doesn't offer the the best angel perspective. but i think you can tell the trails go straight up the mountain :D.

vid hosted by Nick@dirtcams.com {"squidward" from thumpertalk.com}
Right click and "save target as"
------------>Click here for the vid<------------------

thx allot for hosting dude.

if the vid doesn't play right, you need this.
DIVX ver 4.02, NO ad ware :lol:

:thumbsup: :awww: :lol: :devil:

• Drtbykr

Posted July 02, 2004 - 09:16 AM

Awesome video. That is my favourite type of trail.

I hope your buddy has good boots and knee pads on.

Obviously couldn't see your feet flayling, but your speed was real good and also steady.

At the end, it looks like what I do and just try to hang on and follow the bike. i'm glad i'm not alone, but that is usually when i go for a flip. :thumbsup:

Super cool video, thank for sharing that ride.

• bushy

Posted July 02, 2004 - 09:18 AM

Cool vid, I love those trails too. Tell your bud that he's not in a canoe when he rides :thumbsup:

• simon@vic

Posted July 02, 2004 - 10:32 AM

Obviously couldn't see your feet flayling, but your speed was real good and also steady.

i keep my feet on the pegs and waggel my ass like a trials rider. more controle, speed, and it doesnt ware you out like flailing does :devil:. i was also doing my best to not ride his ass so he fu-k up under the pressure. for now im alot faster in the bush them him. but when he learns to stand up everywhere he will be right in there with me. :thumbsup:

• trav

Posted July 02, 2004 - 11:01 AM

simon, that first section is a lot like an area we have here, Reiter, near seattle. Lots of tight nasty "user" trails. Some of the smoother trails look just like Tahuya and Walker Valley (legit orv areas). I got pumped watching your vid, makes me want to go home right now and pack the bike up! g/f and bummed up shoulder preventing that right now though :thumbsup:

• Drew_Seattle_DRZ400s

Posted July 02, 2004 - 11:19 AM

Naa Naa Naa Naa. I'm going riding tomorrow and trav's stuck sucking his thumb all weekend! :thumbsup:

• xteamrider

Posted July 02, 2004 - 12:41 PM

Kick ass! I so want a helmet cam.

• jwriott

Posted July 02, 2004 - 05:38 PM

Cool video. :thumbsup: Those are some pretty tight trails. That type of stuff is where I start hating my WR. :devil:

I got the codec download here at home but at work, for some reason it just won't download. I need to e-mail it to my office.

• Hamish

Posted July 02, 2004 - 09:42 PM

looks like a cool vid, but I'm having trouble playing it , as with all avi files. I downloaded the recomended divX4 , but no good. any1 got any ideas??

• Brettv

Posted July 02, 2004 - 09:58 PM

hey hamish, get divx 5, its backwards compatible and should work

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • big t

Posted July 03, 2004 - 12:05 AM

Great video. Looks like fun.

• roktoy

Posted July 03, 2004 - 02:00 AM

Cool vid......thanks for sharing.
Jay

• ddialogue

Posted July 03, 2004 - 05:08 AM

Looks like your buddy was smoking you in most of the video... :awww: :lol:

Nothing looks as steep, as tight, or as fast in video footage. Thanks for sharing! :devil: :thumbsup:

• FTD

Posted July 03, 2004 - 05:23 AM

I'll pass. Wish I could see it. It will only take me 30 hours to download on dial up. :thumbsup:
Hoss

• Fryboy

Posted July 03, 2004 - 06:15 AM

Now that is Helmet cam footage !!!! Man I couldn't believe how long it lasted. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing and keep em comin !!!

Fryboy

• simon@vic

Posted July 03, 2004 - 08:07 PM

Looks like your buddy was smoking you in most of the video...

he wishes :devil:. but if he learns to stand up and keeps on practicing he will be fast. :thumbsup:

• SteadyEddy

Posted July 04, 2004 - 01:35 AM

Kick ass! I so want a helmet cam.

Hell yeah! Im saving up as we speak.
:thumbsup:

• Whoya

Posted July 04, 2004 - 07:34 AM

Need help! All I see is cool pshycodelic visualizations and hear the music :thumbsup:

• simon@vic

Posted July 04, 2004 - 02:35 PM

if the vid doesn't play right, you need this.
DIVX ver 4.02, NO ad ware :D

:lol: :thumbsup: :devil: :awww:

• Hamish

Posted July 04, 2004 - 10:07 PM

i also had to download directX again. Must have had a corrupt file.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.