Dunlop D606 Front

2 replies to this topic
  • BillS

Posted June 04, 2001 - 02:56 PM

Anone have experience with the D606 front tire? About to install one on the rear - also bought one I'm considering installing on the front to replace the D739. Riding about 60% trails, 20% hard packed gravel and 20% asphalt. Notice folks run other front tires with the D606 rear and just wondering if that's because the D606 wasn't available. at the time.

------------------
00WR400, BD Dual Sport Kit, Airbox lid removed, UFO Dakar Hand Guards, Panoram Computer, Ottawa, Canada

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fershy

Posted June 04, 2001 - 03:36 PM

A 606 front? That must be a new issue hot off the press at Dunlop. Never heard of that one before. There used to be only two real dirt offroad biased offerings. I think they have a DOT front called a 909. Never used it nor seen it. I currently use a DOT 139 front which I quite like.
fershy

• BillS

Posted June 04, 2001 - 06:11 PM

D606F Front tire Testimonial at http://www.partsmag....0_04_item5.html

------------------
00WR400, BD Dual Sport Kit, Airbox lid removed, UFO Dakar Hand Guards, Panoram Computer, Ottawa, Canada

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.