NoconaMX.COM North Dallas Track

9 replies to this topic
  • westladog

Posted July 23, 2002 - 05:01 AM

In order to get in for free to my favorite motocross track here in the Dallas area, I've created a web site for the owner of the track. Please check it out....

http://www.NoconaMX.com

Thanks

[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: westladog ]

• Cobra314

Posted July 23, 2002 - 05:08 AM

Yeah, that's a fun track. I rode there a few months ago.

• Kirtwell

Posted July 23, 2002 - 05:41 AM

Hey westladog,
That's cool you'd help that guy out like that. I almost hate knowing others will find out about this jewel of a track. It's the funnest track I've been on in along time.
I'm going Wednesday bringing about 10 of my buddies. They love this track so much they drive from Dallas to ride it every Wednesdays.
If you can make it look for big daddy on #505. :)

• westladog

Posted July 23, 2002 - 06:01 AM

I love this track too and I also don't want others to know about it. But it's too late. Sooner or later people will find out about it.

I just hope that goons won't go there to ride because it's so far out. I can't stand goons at the track. They make the track unsafe and not fun.

• DPW

Posted July 23, 2002 - 08:04 AM

Cool site Westladog, but which one is the offical site yours or HERE? How do I get my picture on the site ?

Kirtwell are you riding there on Saturday ?

[ July 23, 2002: Message edited by: DPW ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • westladog

Posted July 23, 2002 - 08:30 AM

I'm going to have at least 2 versions of the web site. This is just version beta .050. The next version will enable people to upload their Nocona pics themselves.

http://www.NoconaMX.com will be up in a few days.

If you try to access the site and can't get to it, it's most likely that the OS has taken a short dump (crashed). Please try again in a few minutes.

• clw9154

Posted July 23, 2002 - 04:47 PM

Hey Kirtwell,
I will be out there on wednesday too...by the way, this is Chad, (used to be on the #357 YZ 125, just got a new CRF 450 the other day :) :D )

I might let you ride a real bike for a change....
It will be a blast
See ya there.

• Kirtwell

Posted July 23, 2002 - 05:10 PM

OHHHHHH you went RED on me bro :)
We'll be out there around 4 ish....I hope that red thumper is broke in cause if you think for a second you'll be putting around....um...you'll be eating some serious roost :D
You're going to love that bike Chad....I'm happy for ya.

DPW..I haven't made plans for this weekend yet...you racin at Nacona?

• DPW

Posted July 24, 2002 - 02:21 AM

Kirtwell,

More than likely just practice on Saturday. I haven't rode in three weeks just cause of personal stuff, but I get rusty real quick if I don't ride at least once a week.

• westladog

Posted July 24, 2002 - 04:00 AM

If one of you guys go to the track today at Nocona, can one of you mention that the web site is ready? I've yet to get a call from the old man or his son. PLEASE TELL THE OLD MAN TO CALL ME (the guy that is doing the nocona web site).

thanks

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.