Bike Horsepower??

1 reply to this topic
  • Chazlom

Posted July 22, 2002 - 05:48 PM

What is the freaken secret with the Manufactures not posting Horsepower Specs? Is their any site out there that posts HP specs for all bikes? I know the power can change from year to year on a particular model, but give us a benchmark or something close. Does a XR250 make 22 HP or 28 HP, Does an YZF 426 make 36 HP or 40 HP or something in between. And what about 2-strokes, will my KLX have the HP as a RM 125? I would just like to see and compare different bikes and their respected HP levels. Sure I can see Dyno charts on pipe manufactures, but how much of that is hype.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moto_madman

Posted July 22, 2002 - 05:53 PM

XR 250 19hp
YZ426F 47.5hp

Usually Dirt Bike magazine will print a few actual HP numbers

Remember HP isnt everything.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.