Vegas to Reno - Irondude?

1 reply to this topic
  • JackAttack

Posted June 29, 2004 - 11:36 PM

DNF? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • irondude

Posted July 01, 2004 - 05:10 PM

yeah the bad luck continues....DNF at Tecate in Jan (manzanita shrub cut thru a radiator hose), DNF at Felipe 250 (i took out the water pump cover on some rocks), 'issues' at the 500 (my partner not me!!) and now a DNF at Vegas to Reno--(something in the engine broke)!
I only DNFed one race in all of '01, '02 and '03!
Ccccaannnnntttt reeeeeach ththethat ma ma ma ma monnnnkey on my back!

Guess its gods way of saying "Mike, you need the 680 kit" :devil:

Best part of the Vegas to Reno was the ride in the pick up truck (bike in back with no straps getting bounced to bits)with Jason the 19 year old from Tonopah...."so Jason, you ever see UFO's out here? Ever been to Vegas? What are chicks like in Tonopah? You guys out here ever go visit 'the Ladies' over at 'the Ranch'?!! You ready to join up and go kill some muslims?"
I am happy to report the future of the USA is in good hands. :awww: :thumbsup:

Related Content

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.