Discount Parts

7 replies to this topic
  • FlashGordon

Posted July 21, 2002 - 07:52 PM

Anyone know of a place in the U.S. that sells OEM parts at Dealer prices? Busted the backside of my airbox on my YZ400F.

• Guest_mxrider426_*

Posted July 21, 2002 - 08:39 PM

Check out www.troy-racing.com

• MN_Kevin

Posted July 22, 2002 - 02:07 AM

don't know OEM cost, but Dougie Dubach and DSP both sell Carbon Fibre replacement air boxes...

• yankee

Posted July 22, 2002 - 03:06 AM

I get my yammie oem parts at www.powersports.com, www.epowersports.com, and www.troy-racing.com. The all have been good to me. Some hard to find parts take about three weeks. If you need it now I would call them and ask them if they have it in stock first. www.powersports.com offers free shipping for orders over a $100???. I think. Yammie parts are expensive so it is a good idea to shop around.

Good luck

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamaFreak

Posted July 22, 2002 - 03:46 AM

I live about a half hour from Yamaha of Troy , I think they have pretty good price's too, But I would still shop around and try to even bargin, It's always worth a try!!

• acarter920

Posted July 22, 2002 - 05:16 AM

I have an 00' 426 airbox for sale... dont know if it would fit, but email me if interested.

• skthom2320

Posted July 22, 2002 - 06:40 AM

I live in Texas (most of the time) and use North County Yamaha in California. Pretty good discount off the local dealer's prices and shipping to your door at actual shipping costs. No tax to out of state people.

760-432-9501

I think they have an 800 number as well but I don't have it here.

• Desert_Racin'_Vet

Posted July 22, 2002 - 06:57 AM

Flash,
I have a like-new airbox for a 99. I bought a rolling chassis from a 99 - it was ridden a few times before the engine was pulled for placement in a quad.

If interested, please click on the private message or PM, and let me know. We'll work out cost and details.
Dez

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.