2 replies to this topic
  • spikester

Posted June 29, 2004 - 01:30 PM

I have an '88 NX650. It is closely related to the XR650L dual sport bike. It is enough of an orphan to make finding parts and accessories difficult. If there are any NXers lurking out there, please reply to this post. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gotdurt

Posted June 30, 2004 - 08:48 AM

Hey-hey! Finally, where have you been? I'm "the other guy" (in the US)that rides a NX. Yes, NX specific parts and accessories are hard to come by, but that's what makes it fun. Many parts for the various XR's and XL's out there can be retrofitted to make a pretty capable adventure touring bike, anything else you just make, or did you already know that?

here are some pics:
It will allways be an ongoing project, but next are single exhaust (header donated from a XR650L) and suspension components from various XR models. I am also in the process of putting together a rack for some hard luggage.

• rallybug

Posted August 31, 2004 - 04:23 AM

Another '88 owner here, although I do live on the Isle of Man, so we continued to get the later versions.

Would be good to keep an eye on your modifications as you go along :thumbsup:

Related Content

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.