San Francisco Paper Wilderness Poll VOTE for "motorbikes access"

4 replies to this topic
  • excitebike02

Posted July 20, 2002 - 04:13 PM

Vote on this poll to allow "motorbikes in too"

• freestyle111

Posted July 21, 2002 - 04:46 AM

you can vote as many times as you just need to delete cookies each time you vote.i casted about 20 votes to let motorbike use also.poll still remained at %11

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tripod

Posted July 21, 2002 - 12:50 PM

I just voted and its up to 19% This is a good way to let boxer (she dosent deserve to have her name capitalized) know where we stand. You dont even have to get off your a@&.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 21, 2002 - 04:21 PM

I voted!!!!!

9times!!!!LOL :)

• Fryboy

Posted July 22, 2002 - 08:30 PM

Woo hooo we are up to 29% now ! Come on everyone lets win this one !!! Think of it as Yamaha vs. Honda ( for motivational purposes )

Related Content

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.