Stator install

1 reply to this topic
  • honkylips

Posted June 29, 2004 - 03:07 AM

What's involved in installing a stator, is it pretty dummyproof, or are there any tricky parts to it? Can anybody walk me through the steps.....pictures would be nice :thumbsup:
THANKS!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Winkel

Posted July 03, 2004 - 07:00 PM

Installing a new stator is really pretty easy. I rewound mine, and the removal and install was pretty straight forward. There are a lot of articles on the internet about it. Check them out, and just make note of how everything comes apart. It all unplugs under your seat. If you are careful, you can reuse the gasket. Check out the articles, and don't be afraid to try it your self.
Good luck!
Wink :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.